1200 West Sycamore, Kokomo,
In 1993 the HCHS established an endowment fund in the Community Foundation of Howard County with an initial gift of $10,000. We were the first organization in the county to do so. Today, thanks to the generosity of our donors, our endowment has grown substantially. With seven funds, our annual income from these funds provides close to $10,000 for HCHS operations and Seiberling Mansion maintenance.
If you are interested in giving to an existing fund or establishing a new endowment fund to benefit the society, please contact Anne Shaw,
Below is the list of endowment funds that benefit the Historical Society.
- Bette Bannon Endowment
- Beulah Marner Cobb Endowment
- Howard County Historical Society Endowment
- Ruth Hotchkiss Memorial Fund
- Sesquicentennial Celebration Fund
- Madge Morrison Long & Maxine Morrison Memorial Fund
- John Murray Thompson Memorial Fund